Allowing tea cup pigs in Allentown Pa
C. Keeping Farm Animals ProhibitedSign Petition
It shall be unlawful for any person to keep or maintain any cattle, swine, sheep, goats or fowl in the City except at such places as are provided for slaughtering or laboratory purposes. This provision is not intended to apply to the Lehigh County Agricultural Society and its activities at the Allentown Fair.
Any person who keeps a wild or exotic animal or prohibited farm animal in contravention of this article may dispose of the animal by removal of the animal from the City or by giving the animal to the City Official. The City Official is authorized to release the animal to the wild, to a zoological park, or to dispose of the animal in some humane manner.
I believe that we should be allowed to have tea cup pig in the city of Allentown.
Reasons are as stated:
With this all stated why shouldn't we be allowed to have a tea cup pig.
- They are house trained, they are trained to use a litter box like a cat
- They are friendly with other animals
- They are highly intelligent
- They only weigh up to 35 lbs. unless you brake there diet
- Non aggressive
- They are compared to a small dog
- They go to the vet just like a regular house pet, can get tags and license to own which would benefit the city.
- Clean and odor free
- Not prone to shedding or fleas
- They are great pets for people who are allergic to cats and dogs.
- They are like dogs you can train them to do tricks
- Can be taken on leash-led walks
- They are affectionate
PLEASE ONLY SIGN IF YOU AGREE