we've got signatures, help us get to 1,000 by February 28, 2011
We, The undersigned:
- Are happy to welcome the Chinese medical students to join AMSA, and to play a more active role in this international medical students%u2019 platform
- Believe AMSA, as a non-political organization, is not the place to solve the international conflicts between China and Taiwan, and must also not take any stance on such controversial issue
- Affirm that changing the name or status of AMSA-Taiwan according to the political will of the Chinese government is unreasonable and against the Constitution of AMSA
- Support the continual presence of the name %u201CAMSA-Taiwan%u201D in all official and non-official documents
- Request the AMSA International and the members to withdraw suggestions for changing the name or autonomy with unfair consequence for AMSA-Taiwan
- Support the peaceful co-existence between the names %u201CAMSA-Taiwan%u201D and %u201CAMSA-China%u201D in AMSA
- Believe that Constitution should serve as the highest principle in all decision making and all decisions made should function on a fair and transparent basis that respect and include the voice of all AMSA members
Thankyou for taking the time to read this letter and we really appreciate your support!
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!