Glue traps are one of the cruelest pest-control devices on the market today. They are completely indiscriminant, capturing not only rats and mice but also birds, squirrels, snakes, gerbils, and other small animals, even kittens. Animals who become stuck to these boards often suffer for days before finally succumbing to starvation or dehydration. As the animals struggle to escape, the strong adhesive rips patches of skin, fur, or feathers off their bodies. Many animals chew off their own limbs trying to free themselves, and others get their noses, mouths, or beaks stuck in the glue and suffocate. We believe that if people understood the degree of cruelty associated with the use of glue traps, they would want no part of them. http://cn-fenghua.en.alibaba.com/aboutus.html HELP STOP THE PRODUCTION OF THESE KILLER TRAPS http://cnfenghua.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008809680278/Homepage.htm
Animals who are caught in glue traps suffer immensely, stuck helplessly to a board until they are thrown in the trash (most glue traps advise consumers to "[d]iscard mice and glue tray" regardless of whether the animal is dead or alive). Click here to read more about glue traps.
Many people are unaware of the cruelty involved in using glue traps. In fact, glue traps are one of the cruelest methods of killing animals used today. Mice and rats, who are the main targets of these traps, are clever and social and are every bit as capable of experiencing pain as the dogs and cats many people share their homes with.
Now, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt—that they just don’t know how smart mice are and how much they suffer in glue traps. If they really did know, I’d like to think that they’d have a change of heart
We the undersigned Ask you Mr. Fang Shaumy Company director of China Fenghua Technology Development To Stop The Manufacturing and importing Of These Cruel & Deadly Traps. 5 things to know about glue traps are..
1. Glue traps cause slow, agonizing deaths. Glue-trap manufacturers generally direct consumers to throw away animals along with the trap, leaving the animals to suffer for days until they finally die of stress, exposure, or dehydration—all cruel deaths. Some animals get their noses and mouths or beaks stuck in the glue and suffocate, which can take hours.
2. Many animals free themselves but lose, skin, fur, and even limbs in the process. Glue traps rip patches of skin, fur, and feathers off the animals’ bodies as they struggle desperately to escape, and many animals even chew off their own legs trying to free themselves.
3. Glue traps are indiscriminate. They’re not harmful just to mice—they also capture birds, squirrels, chipmunks, snakes, gerbils, kittens, and other small animals. PETA fields calls on a regular basis from distraught individuals who have discovered small “nontarget” animals hopelessly trapped on these sticky boards.
4. Glue traps are dangerous to human health. Glue traps are filthy—in fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Health Canada caution against their use! Animals who are trapped on these devices void their bowels, potentially exposing anyone who handles the traps to hantavirus. In one case, a hospital that used glue traps did not check them, and the dead mice who were stuck on the traps became hosts for a fly population that caused illness among the hospital’s patients.
5. Traps are not a long-term solution to rodent population control. When animals are removed from their habitat, others will move in to occupy the newly vacant niche. The temporary spike in the food supply will cause remaining animals to breed at an accelerated rate. The only long-term way to control rodent populations is to modify the habitat so that the area becomes unattractive or inaccessible to the animals.
Company Name : China Fenghua Technology Development Co.,Ltd! company Address : #279, Chaoyang Road. Jinxiang Town. Wenzhou City. Zhejiang China Telephone Number : 0086-577-64572088 64579555 64561717, 0086-577-64205000 64225078 68613229 email@example.com(International
Keep up the great work. Look what you've accomplished!
embed this petition onto your site or blog
Make a difference for the issues you care about while adding cool interactive
content. Your readers sign without ever leaving your site. It's simple, just choose
your widget size and color and copy the embed code to your site or blog.