we've got signatures, help us get to 1,000 by July 28, 2012
- If all people limited her meat consumption, the output could be significantly reduced by methane and laughing gas - to both most intensive agriculture gases.
- The agriculture puffed in 2005 still 14 percent the greenhouse gas ejected into the atmosphere.
- Up to now the output has increased steadily. The gases originate if fields are fertilised. Already the feed production for cows, sheep and goats goes of pressing of the climate.
- 70 percent of the areas under cultivation of the world are used to bring 50 billion animals on the table every year. Daily 30,000 hectares of rain forest are cleared in addition. Every third grain is fed to fattening animals: However, they move only ten percent of the feed in meat.
- If we lived vegetarian instead of to give the plants to the animals, we could feed 10 times more people.
- 15,000 litres of drinking water are necessary for 1 kilogramme of meat. For the Factory Farming hundreds tonnes of antibiotics are given yearly.
- 5kg food are needed to produce 1kg of meat.
Many people (including me) renounce meat, because the homicide of an animal was connected with the consumption of meat and today animals are held often under very bad conditions (Factory Farming).
More than 50 billion animals are killed yearly worldwide to the consumption and they endure intolerable psychic and physical tortures and must die then.
If you stop eating animals, you will save an animals life.
We have a choice, the animals have not!
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!