we've got signatures, help us get to 1,000 by August 22, 2012
For the last almost 4 weeks we have kept Damian inside, since we are too worried that he would be taken again or hurt. Not an ideal scenario as he
is used to being outside, but we would rather keep him safe.
We asked the HOA for permission to install a fence inside our property, so that Damian would be safe and there would be no further allegations about him being a nuisance. The
HOA declined our request and in a mistake on their part, they kept me CC'ed in their email communication, mentioning that they are eager for us to do anything so that they can serve
us a legal letter / fine us.
I have the fence guys ready to go and our case is with lawyers at the moment (they have been looking at everything for the last week) and I am still waiting for feedback. So all in all
not much progress yet - it feels like eternity and we try to keep Damian busy and entertained as much as this is possible inside the house. I guess it upsets him more to see that little
Tyson is allowed outside, but not him.
I will keep everyone up-to-date once we have some news / progress - at the moment it feels rather sluggish - doesn't it?
If everything looks correct, click sign now. Your signature will not be added until you click the button below.