On Saturday, January 21, hundreds of thousands of people will join the Women's March on Washington
in the first show of resistance to the incoming President.
The women's march has outlined a fearlessly progressive set of Unity Principles
- Ending violence,
- Protecting reproductive rights
- Protecting and supporting the LGBTQI community
- Guarding civil rights
- Protecting immigrant rights
- Fighting for disability rights
- Protecting workers rights
- Advancing environmental justice
Whether or not you're able to attend one of the thousands of marches around the globe on Saturday, please stand with Care2 in solidarity with the aims of the monumental Women's March on Washington.
Women's Rights are Human Rights.
*To find out how to help or where to attend your local march, head over to their website. You can even knit your own Pussyhat to wear!