we've got signatures, help us get to 1,000 by December 3, 2012
Top ten reasons we want and need a school newspaper written by students:
1. It's a good way for students to find out what's coming up in the IDEAL school.
2. Students would be good in putting together certain parts of a newspaper. For example: The comic section, the main article or story/stories, the game section, and the arts and crafts ideas section.
3. I know we have a newsletter, but that's only one page long, and it's written by the teachers.
4. It's good for students to have more things to do during quiet choice, choice time, indoor recess, and other free indoor periods.
5. It's a good way for kids to get to know each other. In other words, kids on the newspaper staff would get to be with each other more.
6. It would be educational to have a newspaper.
7. Some kids in the IDEAL school may have wanted a newspaper for a while now.
8. We're making changes next year anyway, so why not make more?
9. If something very important is coming up and the students don't know about it, they could read about it in the newspaper.
10. It would be SUPA-DUPA FUN!
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!