we've got signatures, help us get to 1,000 by January 13, 2014
Flu Near You is a site administered by Healthmap of Boston Children’s Hospital in partnership with the American Public Health Association and the Skoll Global Threats Fund. On this site, any individual living in the United States or Canada, 13 years of age or older can register to complete brief weekly surveys that may help all of us learn more about the flu.
What information do you get when you help at Flu Near You?
- Complete quick surveys to advance the collective understanding of the flu.
- See flu activity in your area at the regional or state level
- Explore trends around the world with Google Flu trends
- Use the Flu Vaccine Finder to find nearby locations offering flu shots or nasal spray flu vaccine
- Connect to local public health links
- Receive customized Email disease alerts for your location
Pledge to help scientists track flu outbreaks, and take advantage of this free information at Flu Near You!
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!