At the June 26th, 2013 City Council Meeting, the Council proposed extreme legislative action that would detrimentally affect the City of Encinitas. They are proposing these new alcohol related city ordinances:
• Require all bars and restaurants to close by midnight
• Develop a "deemed approved" ordinance with impact fees for Council consideration.
• Enact a temporary moratorium on any new alcohol serving establishments
• Develop policies to restrict party buses from parking and running their engines while parked
• Use existing land use authority to the maximum - bring major use and minor use permits to the Planning Commission and possibly to the Council for review and decision
We the undersigned patrons and business owners in Encinitas, are opposed to the proposed midnight curfew and allherein proposed ordinances for all restaurants and bars.
Keep up the great work. Look what you've accomplished!
embed this petition
onto your site or blog
Make a difference for the issues you care about while adding cool interactive
content. Your readers sign without ever leaving your site. It's simple, just choose
your widget size and color and copy the embed code to your site or blog.