we've got signatures, help us get to 5,000 by July 5, 2014
At the June 26th, 2013 City Council Meeting, the Council proposed extreme legislative action that would detrimentally affect the City of Encinitas. They are proposing these new alcohol related city ordinances:
• Require all bars and restaurants to close by midnight
• Develop a "deemed approved" ordinance with impact fees for Council consideration.
• Enact a temporary moratorium on any new alcohol serving establishments
• Develop policies to restrict party buses from parking and running their engines while parked
• Use existing land use authority to the maximum - bring major use and minor use permits to the Planning Commission and possibly to the Council for review and decision
We the undersigned patrons and business owners in Encinitas, are opposed to the proposed midnight curfew and all herein proposed ordinances for all restaurants and bars.
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!