If you are a resident of New Hanover County, please sign and share this petition! Ask your New Hanover County Commissioners to vote “yes” and extend a warm welcome to Lutheran Services Carolinas and Trinity Landing.
Trinity Landing is the name of the new senior living community proposed for construction at 5015 Masonboro Loop Road in Wilmington. Much of that land was donated to Lutheran Services Carolinas in 1984 expressly to serve older adults. If approved, Trinity Landing will do just that by providing active older adults with quality services just as its sister community, Trinity Grove, now provides quality short-term rehabilitation and long-term care.
If approved, Trinity Landing will also:
• Give Wilmington its first faith-based nonprofit retirement community.
• Bring a beautiful new community to New Hanover County that will serve people of all faiths.
• Bring good neighbors to the area.
• Generate far less noise than other potential developments with only one or two people per household.
• Generate far less traffic than other potential developments with an average of less than one vehicle per household.
• Generate $65 million in construction and development costs.
• And provide 75 or more jobs.
Before the completion of Trinity Grove in Monkey Junction in 2011, some neighbors had misgivings about having a nursing home in their neighborhood, but today those people agree that Trinity Grove has been a great addition to the community.
If approved, Trinity Landing will be an outstanding retirement community and an outstanding addition to New Hanover County. Lutheran Services Carolinas does things right and takes excellent care of both its residents and its properties.
Please sign today to support the new Trinity Landing and ask your friends and neighbors to do the same. Thank you!