The ThinkorSwim trading platform is a far cry from perfect - it's a resource hog and a screen hog. The ThinkorSwim platform has re-connection issues, lacks simple indicators like a "candle countdown", and setting audible alerts is a major ordeal.
On the other hand, QuoteTracker:
- Is NOT a resource hog (with 27 charts open, it only uses 44,000 Kb)
- Can re-login WITHOUT having to shut down the whole program
- Allows you to easily switch between servers
- Has a candle "countdown"
- Has a spike removal that actually works!
- Allows hiding of Toolbars to save screen real estate
- Charts can be shrunk to 1" across and still allow you to watch price
- Use of "Mini scrollbars" take up less screen real estate
- Has Alerts that are easy to set up and edit
- Has one-click Integrated Trading
Many traders still use QuoteTracker daily.
Why stop supporting a program that works?
Please, TD Ameritrade... Don't phase out QuoteTracker!
(NOTE to Signers: care2.com requires an address, but only your state shows up in the petition)
If everything looks correct, click sign now. Your signature will not be added until you click the button below.