1) in the past 2 months CO police officers have brutally killed 2 dogs for no apparent reason.
2) The first animal was in violation of the CO pitbull law, but unnessasary force was used against an animal that was slightly agressive
3) The animal brutality of Law Enforcement needs to be stopped so that our animals will be safe in case of Police inquiry.
4) The second animal was killed for no reason at all and was acting completely unagressive as it ran PAST the officer and out into the yard where it was shot 3 times
5) The 2 dogs that were shot were Chloe the Pitbull and Ziggy the Collie, and violence like this needs to be stopped by a regulation
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!