we've got signatures, help us get to 1,000 by May 27, 2015
1) To preserve tennis as one of the most exiting game in play time but not to become a bored game of strong winning first service;
2) To preserve tennis as a healthy sport but not a sport where players suffer from arm & back injuries mainly because of putting maximum possible power in performing the first service.
Here are some options:
1) One service only (as a beginning one service in tie-breaks and scored games above 4 )
2) Increased distance of the first service - about a foot back from the baseline.
3) Reduced area of the first-service receiving field (field corners cut by arcs or straigt lines)