One million refugees living 37 years in the Sahara Desert, in hard conditions, receiving humanitarian aid, living in tents, and suffering human rights violations in Morocco
Refugee camps located in Algeria for more than 42 years, living in harsh conditions, receiving humanitarian aid in difficult desert conditions, in tents, on the fight as dignity as a people.
I wish that my request accompanied by thousands of signatures, are you kind of dusting a file that was filed more than forty years, United Nations.
That file at the time: was presented:
- The recognition that there are refugee camps in Algeria, thanks to pressure from the Moroccan monarchy.
- The study of the Saharawi situation as an independent people.
- The end a silent war between two governments.
- Research on war disappearances.
I would like the file, l look for him, he removed the dust, and put him a little higher than the others:
- The population has grown from Quellos years, it is becoming harder life in the desert
- Humanitarian aid is shrinking.
- The village is in very harsh conditions, still living in tents, still fighting for hope.
- There exclusion in the occupied territories, lack of rights.
- There is oppression by the Moroccan monarchy.
- There is division between two villages.
A violation of human rights in the occupied territories.
- Every time you run out of patience and hope DEADLINE.
- Do not want to hear the voice so in terms of war.
We must do something now before it's too late.
thank you very much