To have a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.
Dear Messrs. Boehner and McConnell:
Fours years ago, you [Mr. McConnell] stated that the primary focus of the Republican Party is to deny President Obama a second term.
Mr. McConnell, those statements were not just indelicate, as you had been advised, they were an admission that you would lead our United States Senate in a direction that was diametrically opposed to your obligations and commitments under your oath of office. Both of you gentlemen have abused the powers of your office with reckless disregard for the interests of the American People.
We are no longer a Nation dominated by angry white racist bigoted men who control an electorate of easily frightened and manipulated religious extremists. We are a brown nation that is tolerant and accepting of all people, as was envisioned by the drafters of our United States Constitution and clearly expressed in the 14th Amendment thereof.
You two have been among the primary architects of a nefarious plan, and you have led an agenda of intentional and deliberate deception, misinformation and obstructionism that has further damaged our economy and our nation.
You knowingly and with malice refused to participate in any positive measures that would rehabilitate the economic catastrophe that you directly participated in creating during the George W. Bush administration.
You facilitated your twisted and perverted agendas through a campaign of fear mongering, and then blatantly lying to a constituency of people who simply do not have the time to investigate the veracity of your statements.
You facilitated a campaign, which suggested that the President did nothing to repair the economic mess that you participated in creating. You are clearly aware, and now the entire electorate will be made aware of your patently fallacious claims.
On November 6, 2012, you gentlemen were sent a very strong message that this is not a white America, and that your allegiances to Grover Norquist, Karl Rove, Sheldon Adelson, the Koch Brothers, and the likes of Tony Perkins, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck are intolerable to the American electorate - a constituency that you apparently do not even know. Gentlemen, this is the 21st - not the 19th Century.
Although it is certainly conceivable that Governor Rick Scott dreamt up his repugnant voter suppression agendas on his own, Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted simply does not possess the intellectual prowess to have implemented the criminal activities we saw come from his office on his own. Your enterprise had great influence, and that shall come out.
You gentlemen have made yourselves marionettes for Grover Norquist and Karl Rove, and their very big money contributors. On November 6, 2012 you learned that the American electorate is far more powerful than your entire supporter network combined.
Although you gentlemen had hoped to annihilate our democratic process and replace it with an agenda of appointment to office by the privileged, our democracy survived your vicious attack on November 6, 2012.
November 6, 2012 reaffirmed that we are a Nation of the people, by the people and for the people. We the People still have the power to vote, and our votes are not for sale.
Gentlemen, in case you were unaware, you are now on notice that We the People are your bosses. You can consider this your employee warning report. We will now be supervising you and the company you keep, and whether or not your behavior improves toward facilitating the interests of the United States of America. November 6, 2012 was your employee evaluation. Consider yourselves on electoral probation.
Be aware that you will be closely monitored and supervised by roughly 60,432,728 registered voters, all of whom will participate in your next re-election campaign, with many of them visiting your district during your bid for re-election. Should you fail to follow the explicit instructions being provided to you by your bosses, you may be subject to impeachment and removal from office by an action facilitated by the aforementioned sixty million voters, thereby forfeiting your retirement pension and health benefits, as well as other sanctions that may present themselves.
Your job assignment moving forward includes the following nineteen (19) specific objectives.
1. You will be cooperative in passing and implementing legislation that is in our nation’s best interest, which is proposed by the elected leader of our Nation, President Barack Obama.
2. You will initiate and support investigations, which include, but are not limited to the following. You will be forthright in cooperating with all legitimate efforts to expose unethical or criminal activities by Grover Norquist, Karl Rove, Sheldon Alelson, Governor Rick Scott and Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted.
3. We the People have elected Barack Obama to select the next Supreme Court Justices, which unless you can provide indisputable evidence supporting a denial, we expect you to approve expeditiously.
4. You will pass legislation that rescinds the ruling handed down by the United States Supreme Court in the Citizens United versus the Federal Election Commission.
5. You will support Wall Street reform as reasonably proposed by the leader We the People have re-elected, President Barack Obama.
6. You will support a progressive tax code that increases taxes on those with incomes over $250,000 per year, and you will not increase taxes on anyone with an income less than $250,000 per year.
7. You will support a reformed energy policy that weans our nation off of foreign oil.
8. You will support an environmental policy that facilitates a reduction in greenhouse gases and helps to cool a warming planet.
9. You will support a reformed education policy that makes educational opportunity available to all citizens.
10. You will support making health care available to all citizens that is substantially similar to the health care available to Members of Congress, or alternatively you will forfeit your own health care.
11. You will support the strenuous enforcement of all current laws and IRS regulations that prohibit political expression or participation by all tax-exempt religious organizations, and you will suspend the tax-exempt status retroactively for any religious organization(s) that have violated any such provisions.
12. You will suspend the lobbyist licensure of Grover Norquist and Karl Rove, and all of their staff and subordinates pending the outcome of a full investigation into their activities by the United States Department of Justice.
14. You will publicly disclose the facts that the current debt and deficit facing our nation was created as a result of the reckless disregard of economic regulation, and the starting of two unnecessary wars during the George W. Bush administration, all of which the two of you sanctioned.
14. You will constructively cooperate with the President and participate in the creation and passing of legislation that provides economic stimulus that creates good paying jobs in the United States.
15. You will pass legislation that penalizes corporations that send American jobs out of our country, and that awards companies that create jobs, or repatriates jobs to the United States.
16. You will pass legislation that severely sanctions any Member of the United States House of Representatives or Senate for facilitating or participating in a frivolous action or investigation. Said sanctions shall pierce any immunity of office and shall inure to the individual personally.
17. You shall initiate an investigation into whether or not any seated justice of the United States Supreme Court, or family member has received any monetary or economic benefit, either directly or indirectly, that could be considered any conflict of interest with their duties of office.
18. You will initiate and pass legislation that ensures that the Federal elections Commission is and remains a non-partisan department of government, and provides the Federal Election Commission all powers over all elections, including the power to supersede any decisions made by any other federal or state government official, and the Commission shall have all authority to enforce its powers, including the power to arrest and detain.
19. You will pass legislation as necessary during the lame duck session to increase the Nation’s debt ceiling without condition.
You will support these and other reasonable initiatives toward facilitating the best interests of our nation, or we will find someone who will.
Get to work gentlemen. Quantifiable progress is expected on all of these points by December 31, 2012. Your performance shall be scrutinized and evaluated on a continuing basis until further notice.
We the People