PETITION AGAINST THE VICTIMISATION OF THE MINISTRY OF DAWAH IN PARTICULAR AND THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN GENERAL
1. We the undersigned express our total disgust at the malicious allegations that have been levelled at the Ministry of Dawah by the newspaper The Jewish Chronicle published on 17.5.12. Click here to read the full article.
2. The Ministry of Dawah plays and has played a positive role within the local community in Camden by keeping the youth out of crime and anti-social behaviour as well as instilling in them positive values of kindness, responsibility and Islamic morals.
3. We feel that this adds to the ever growing Islamophobia that is being peddled by those who see a problem with Muslims adhering to their Islamic values.
4. If left unchecked, we also feel the Muslim community will increasingly become a target community due to the ever increasing creation of sensationalism by the tabloid press and now the Jewish Chronicle.
5. We demand that Camden Council, KCB, Councillors as well as any other relevant party do not give in to such slanderous comments by The Jewish Chronicle but rather challenge such baseless claims.
6. We demand that MOD is allowed to continue its good work on Camden facilities, as it has the full support of the Muslim Community
Keep up the great work. Look what you've accomplished!
grab this widget
for your site or blog
Make a difference for the issues you care about while adding cool interactive
content. Your readers sign without ever leaving your site. It's simple, just choose
your widget size and color and copy the embed code to your site or blog.