we've got signatures, help us get to 2,000 by August 1, 2012
PETITION AGAINST THE VICTIMISATION OF THE MINISTRY OF DAWAH IN PARTICULAR AND THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY IN GENERAL
1. We the undersigned express our total disgust at the malicious allegations that have been levelled at the Ministry of Dawah by the newspaper The Jewish Chronicle published on 17.5.12. Click here to read the full article.
2. The Ministry of Dawah plays and has played a positive role within the local community in Camden by keeping the youth out of crime and anti-social behaviour as well as instilling in them positive values of kindness, responsibility and Islamic morals.
3. We feel that this adds to the ever growing Islamophobia that is being peddled by those who see a problem with Muslims adhering to their Islamic values.
4. If left unchecked, we also feel the Muslim community will increasingly become a target community due to the ever increasing creation of sensationalism by the tabloid press and now the Jewish Chronicle.
5. We demand that Camden Council, KCB, Councillors as well as any other relevant party do not give in to such slanderous comments by The Jewish Chronicle but rather challenge such baseless claims.
6. We demand that MOD is allowed to continue its good work on Camden facilities, as it has the full support of the Muslim Community
Click here to read full response by Ministry of Dawah.
If everything looks correct, click sign now. Your signature will not be added until you click the button below.