What you eat makes a world of difference—for your health, for your values, even for the environment. For this reason, it's more important than ever that we think carefully about the food we choose to buy and consume.
Did you know that by going vegan, you can improve your own health while simultaneously leaving a positive impact on the world? Some of the benefits of becoming a vegan include:
- Not taking part in the animal cruelty that is characteristic of factory farms
- Consuming food that is sustainable for the environment
- Increased energy levels from a diet low in fat but high in nutrients
- Reducing the risk of diet-related health problems such as diabetes, cataracts, and even cancer
- Contributing positively to the world's water supply by buying food that takes less water to grow than is required for meat
- Avoiding the large amounts of hormones and antibiotics administered to farm animals
Being vegan is about taking ownership and responsibility for your own nutrition, and making sure that your food needs aren't harmful to others or the world around you. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself!
For a healthier you and a happier world, pledge to go vegan today.