Please sign this petition and Big Cat Rescue will get it in front of the lawmakers who can change the status quo.
Click HERE to read their story.
I care about exotic cats and want you, as my lawmaker to understand 10 things:
1. I hate seeing big cats in little cages at zoos or kept as pets.
2. I do not condone hunting of cougars and bobcats.
3. I especially detest canned hunts where animals are shot in cages.
4. I do not want exotic cats to be bred and sold for life in captivity and would support a federal ban on their trade.
5. I do not believe that big cats should be made to perform in circus and other acts.
6. I want USDA to stop issuing permits to people so they can circumvent pet laws that the states have enacted to keep big cats out of backyards and basements.
7. I think it is outrageous that hunters are in charge of protecting wildlife and demand change that puts compassionate people who represent 97% of the population in control.
8. I want to see a ban on the use of steel jawed traps and an end to fur farming and fur imports.
9. I want laws that will protect me, my family and the animals.
10. I only vote for animal friendly candidates.
If everything looks correct, click sign now. Your signature will not be added until you click the button below.