we've got signatures, help us get to 25,000 by October 1, 2003
* increase the production of ground-level ozone and smog, exacerbating asthma and other respiratory diseasesUnfortunately, instead of embracing proactive measures to promote climate change solutions, many Governors have ignored their responsibility to provide leadership on this issue. Therefore, citizens must encourage their governors to support practical and money-saving solutions, such as:
* increase flooding
* damage our crops and forests
* threaten winter activities and tourism
* increase drought conditions and threaten water supplies
* increase the length and frequency of extreme heat periods (above 97°F)
If everything looks correct, click sign now. Your signature will not be added until you click the button below.