* increase the production of ground-level ozone and smog, exacerbating asthma and other respiratory diseasesUnfortunately, instead of embracing proactive measures to promote climate change solutions, many Governors have ignored their responsibility to provide leadership on this issue. Therefore, citizens must encourage their governors to support practical and money-saving solutions, such as:
* increase flooding
* damage our crops and forests
* threaten winter activities and tourism
* increase drought conditions and threaten water supplies
* increase the length and frequency of extreme heat periods (above 97°F)
Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!