Arafat is not just responsible for the murder of Jews. It is time to call it like it is. Yasser Arafat not only has the blood of Israeli Jews on his hands, but has either been directly or indirectly in some of the most heinous crimes of the 20th Century.
It is time to call it like it is. Yasser Arafat not only has the blood of Israeli Jews on his hands, but has either been directly or indirectly in some of the most heinous crimes of the 20th Century. Examples:
- The Munich Massacre of Israeli Olympic Athletes in 1973
- The murder of two U.S. Diplomats and One Belgian in the Sudan in March 1973 (Arafat's voice has been identified in giving the order to kill these men)
- The murder of the U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon in 1976
- The slaughter of thousands of Lebanese Christians between 1976 and 1982
- The murder of the wheelchair-bound Leon Klinghoffer on board the "Achille Lauro" by PLO thugs in 1985
-The countless hijacking of International Civilian Airliners - and possible involvement in the air slaughter of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie in 1989
- The murder of countless Israeli civilians, most recently at the Sbarro Pizzeria, the Dolphinarium Disco, and the Park Hotel in Netanya, and shopping centers in Jerusalem.
Add to this Arafat's continuous violation of International agreements, including the Oslo Accords. The proof is in the pudding. Yasser Arafat should be declared a war criminal subject to trial at an International Tribunal, or US Courts. Furthermore, the United States should cease all dealings with this war criminal.