Pledge to Improve Mental Health in Canada
Mental health can no longer be ignored. We are all affected. We are all touched by it.
The "Not Myself Today" campaign aims to increase attention toward personal mental health, provide better treatment, funding and support for mental health problems, and promote better workplace policies.
Show that this issue matters to you, your family and your country. Take this pledge of support today.
I'm pledging my support to improve mental health in Canada. I will do my part in one or more of the following ways:
- Pay more attention to my mental health and well-being
- Support a loved one/friend/co-worker who is living with a mental health issue or illness
- Challenge the negative stereotypes and attitudes that exist around mental illness
- Contact my elected officials to help influence policy that will improve the mental health system
- Volunteer my time to support the mental health cause