we've got signatures,
help us get to 10,000
by May 14, 2012
Mental health can no longer be ignored. We are all affected. We are all touched by it.
The "Not Myself Today" campaign aims to increase attention toward personal mental health, provide better treatment, funding and support for mental health problems, and promote better workplace policies.
Show that this issue matters to you, your family and your country. Take this pledge of support today.
I'm pledging my support to improve mental health in Canada. I will do my part in one or more of the following ways:
- Pay more attention to my mental health and well-being
- Support a loved one/friend/co-worker who is living with a mental health issue or illness
- Challenge the negative stereotypes and attitudes that exist around mental illness
- Contact my elected officials to help influence policy that will improve the mental health system
- Volunteer my time to support the mental health cause
you have the power to create change.
Start sharing and watch your impact grow
we signed: Pledge to Improve Mental Health in Canada
Make a difference for the issues you care about while adding cool interactive
content. Your readers sign without ever leaving your site. It's simple, just choose
your widget size and color and copy the embed code to your site or blog.