1. Academic Solutions Academy, a non-profit 501(3) C corporation has a duely signed and approved contract with the Broward County School District to operate a Charter School.
2. Based upon the signed contract approval by the Broward County Board of education, Academic Solutions Academy, through a Educational Service Providedr, invested over $500,000.00 in improvements of a facility, interior furnishings,computers, technolgy, books, educational programs and other essentials.
3. The Contract between the Broward County Board of Education and Academic Solutions Academy, Inc., was for an initial period of FIVE YEARS; given that approval, Academic Solutions Academy, Inc. a FIVE YEAR lease was signed for the facility that will cost out at $350,000.00.
4. Given the approval of the Contract between The Broward County School District and Academic Solutions Academy, Inc., teachers and staff were hired and offered contracts.
5. Based upon the approved contract with The Broward County School District, Academic Solutions Academy, Inc. advertised and marketed the program and has registered many students to date.
6. Academic Solutions Academy, Inc., has submitted every required document that is required under the terms and conditions of the Contract that exists with the Broward County Board of Education.
7. The department that oversees the Charter School Programs in Broward County is by its title, "Charter Schools Support", responsible for assisting and guiding all Charter Schools, especially new Charter approvals, with guidance, assistance and whatever help is necessary to ensure the success of the Charter Schoolc Program. In the matter concerning Academic Solutions Academy, we submit that said department did not complete its due diligence, therefore terminating the Contract based upon inadequate information and without cause, due process or a cure provision.