Animal Freedom Day is a worldwide effort to raise awareness about the environmental crisis, human health and animal welfare by asking people to go animal-free for at least one day. This year, the event will be on July 28, 29, and 30.
By going animal-free -- even for just one day a year -- you can:
- show your support for animals everywhere;
- work to end hunger famine;
- prevent obesity, and ward off diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer;
- save water, land and gas;
- and prevent as much greenhouse gas emissions as produced by all of France.
Pledge to join the global effort to end suffering and go animal-free for at least one day by abstaining from meat including fish, dairy, animal-derived clothing, hunting or fishing and other activities that contribute to animal suffering and live according to values of peace and respect.
Keep up the great work. Look what you've accomplished!
grab this widget
for your site or blog
Make a difference for the issues you care about while adding cool interactive
content. Your readers sign without ever leaving your site. It's simple, just choose
your widget size and color and copy the embed code to your site or blog.