we've got signatures,
help us get to 20,000
by September 22, 2011
- You LIKE that insurance companies are prohibited from dropping people when they get sick.
- You LIKE getting free mammograms and flu shots.
- You LIKE that it will be illegal to charge women higher premiums.
There's a lot to LIKE about the new health care law which makes these improvements, and more, possible. But there's still a lot more that people need to know about what they'll get from the new law. This is where you come in!
Sharing is caring -- pledge to make a difference today. We know you LIKE these improvements, and we bet you LIKE your family and friends, too. So why not take our pledge and share with them what's in the new health care law?
Take our Sharing is Health Caring Pledge to help make a difference by:
- Learning more about the new health care law.
- Sharing the information with five friends about how the new law helps you and them; and
- Finding out where your candidate stands and vote on November 2nd.
Make a difference for the issues you care about while adding cool interactive
content. Your readers sign without ever leaving your site. It's simple, just choose
your widget size and color and copy the embed code to your site or blog.