Don't let Stephen Harper Sneak his "Trojan Horse" Budget Bill Through
When he was leader of the Opposition, Stephen Harper said omnibus budget bills were unprincipled. Then his Conservatives introduced a 425-page budget bill.
Sign PetitionSign Petition
This is a massive piece of legislation that attempts to sneak through harmful new measures without proper transparency or accountability. Measures that:
- gut environmental protection;
- threaten fisheries and other resources;
- cut public pensions and job standards;
- reduce democratic accountability; and
- undermine public health care.
Tell Stephen Harper he can't get away with trying to fool Canadians. Omnibus budget bills warrant proper debate and study in Parliament. Sign the petition today.