More than 2 million boys and girls enslaved to the sex trade around the world. In Thailand alone there are over is 30,000.
"No-one really wants to do this but what choice is there for us? How can I possibly go back? I miss my mother so much."
“I checked her ID, Sure, she looks young but don’t all Asian girls do? I'm just here for a good time, man. This is fantasy-land, this place.“
"Just like any trade, this market is fuelled by real customers. And it's not just paedophiles.”
Supported by a new film production that will explore the concerns of children across Southeast Asia, we are looking for 30,000 signatures to match the 30,000 child sex workers on the job in Thailand today.
With your signature, we will;
* Advocate to support recent changes in Australian legislation to prosecute child sex offenders
* Approach Lonely Planet to include accurate information on child prostitution in Southeast Asia
* Profile organizations and groups who support responsible tourism in Southeast Asia
* Work with the Thai student community to run peer-to -peer education on underage sex tourism in Thailand
* Provide a resource for education by universities and NGO networks on the state of sex tourism in Southeast Asia
Let’s start today. Sign your name here.
For more information, please contact us at