Extradition Deadbeat Dads

I am trying to find out what I would need to do in order to get a deadbeat dad who's been hiding out in Saucier, MS (while having his mail sent up to his mother's home in Alabaster, AL) brought to justice. I reside in Georgia and have obtained private council and GA CSEO has put their case on hold awaiting the outcome of a contempt action that I have brought forth. I was also notified that AL CSEO in Shelby Co has issued a contempt order and in Houston Co AL, he has a warrant for a criminal non-support which he plead guilty to in Feb 2012 and now owes in excess of $22k, hasn't paid in almost 2 1/2 yrs and has moved across state lines without notification to anyone except to me yet has not faced one consequence. AL will not extradite without permission from the governor. I would like for you to sign this in support of the fact the law applies to everyone and when you break it you should be held accountable and face the consequences of your actions.

Sign Petition
Sign Petition
You have JavaScript disabled. Without it, our site might not function properly.

privacy policy

By signing, you accept Care2's terms of service.

Having problems signing this? Let us know.