Enumerated in the First Amendment to US constitution, the right of petition is the cornerstone of our nation of, by and for the people. The right of petition protects citizens' right of requesting governments to fix a wrong policy.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA ) records about Gov. Ned's (AG Tong's) double standard & Ned's falsehood are at this URL :
FOIA records about
have been stored for years at AG, Gov. Ned, watchdog agencies, among many others. The public may make a FOIA request to them.
Connecticut (CT) Great-Assembly-appointed watchdog agencies referred Fabrice Baudoin (hereafter "the subject") at University of Connecticut (see appendix A,B, C, D) to CT Attorney General's Office (AGO) and Gov. Ned. In the presence of law loopholes (appendix E, F,G, H ), this public corruption case has been handled as follows:
Ned regime divides employees into ordinary employees and privileged one, and transfers ordinary employees' tax money to cronies.
Gov. Ned's double standard is an assault on and a threat to everyone's Constitutional Right. Gov. Ned's political party (resp. Gov. Ned) dismiss Ram Gopal ( resp. Richard Colangelo ) for 4 group trips ( resp. hire of an official's daughter). Gov. Ned's double standard carries the seeds of Ned regime's destruction, if not for Ned regime then for its offspring. The only beneficiaries of double standard are Ned regime and Ned;s lawyers. The rest of the population pays the price. Due to this double standard , the privileged class (the subject) feels free to carry out more crimes , without the fear of punishment.
Appendix A. Name
(1) the subject: Fabrice Baudoin at University of Connecticut . professional inability,
(2) Female W (Jing Wang): the subject's travel companion,
(3) Jeana Vatamanelu: Baudoin's wife, beneficiary of nepotism. zero publication
(4) Female C (Li Chen): the subject's travel companion,
Baudoin's travel companions can be illuminated by the citation "Each city has their own professional sex workers that keep clients entertained. That is the main goal behind any travel companion too."
Appendix B. Baudoin's victims-------Victims are woefully uninformed
⑴ Taxpayers and all public members: The subject is a cancer that eats society's organs, and is violating Your Constitutional Rights ! The abuse fund is Your tax money, via NSF and department of education. Through his multi-directional and systematic crimes, the subject distorts public policies, derails government accountability, demotivates other employees, and depletes public resource.
(2) Students: Through nepotism, Baudoint's zero-publication wife Jeana Vatamanelu and his below-par girlfriend Li Chen became assistant professors at University of Connecticut. The kids are not being afforded the quality education that they deserve and require. The evaluation of their publication is exclusively based on data from "web of science" , without any human-interference.
(3) Employees: Public fund and private assets have been exclusively and illegitimately converted into Baudoin's pecuniary and sexual gains. This will destroy other employees' morale and lead to institutional decay.
(4) Other victims . Being atrocious and greedy, Baudoin fabricate various items to swindle/ bully innocent victims to suicide attempt. In the absence of hotline method, nobody knows the exact number of victims. The victims don't speak up because they feel shame, fear of getting in trouble, or avoid stigma/labels. The victims hold on to the pain in silence and might have been engulfed.
For example, using fabricated projects, Baudoin caused an innocent victim's periodic paralysis. Specifically, the victim was in severe pain and had difficulty in carrying out daily activities such as getting up from a chair, sitting down and walking.
Appendix C. What is happening in this CT public corruption cases?
The subject's crimes include, but not limited to,
Partial amount of Baudoin's fraud is calculated as follows: https://chng.it/YRry6byC
Appendix D. Baudoin's timeline
Fabrice Baudoin :
mm /dd /yy
Appendix E. Ned fabricates and deletes documents
FOIA records are here
（1）Ned fabricates FOIA log
Whenever the public requests FOIA document about "Fabrice Baudoin", Ned's lawyers turn "Fabrice Baudoin" into "math professor", "faculty member", or "math faculty" . All below URLs are fabricated by Ned Regime
the original FOIA request is here
（2） Ned fabricates Baudoin's fraud amount
Ned-party-appointed-lawyers, who are the same persons as Ned's lawyers, deem that compensate time for Gopal's four trips is nearly 0.1 million. In contrast, the same lawyers deem that the compensate time for the subject's ten more trips is zero.
（3） Ned fabricates Baudoin's travel nature
Gopal took four group trips In all these trips, other faculty members and PhD students from Gopal's department also traveled to these destinations. Ned's lawyers established a illegal romantic relationship between Gopal and a female, and spared no efforts to send Gopal to prison.
Visiting a vacuum tube cannot be reimbursed. Instead of the vacuum tube, Fabrice Baudoin used conference as a pretext to reimburse his travel expense and to obtain compensate time. Since Fabrice Baudoin goes sightseeing, there must be human beings in airplanes and conferences. The mere existence of human beings cannot be used as an excuse to justify Baudoin's sightseeing with a female. Moreover, in most of the trips, the subject did not bring his other phd student ( the subject's website had a student name list. Ned's lawyers delete this evidence) , except for the girlfriend. Gov. Ned uses conference participates as a pretext, and wastes 1 billion tax money on Baudoin's staying night with a single female students at hotel.
（4） Ned fabricates Li Chen's status
Before 2021, Baudoin claimed in his website that Li Chen was his postdoc student, Li Chen claimed in her website that Baudoin was her mentor. After receiving evidence, Ned's lawyers colluded with the pair ( Baudoin and Li Chen ) and deleted/altered the pair's webpages. Currently, Ned regime justifies the teacher-student staying night at hotel by telling lie that Li Chen was department chair's supervisee.
Ned Regime uses tax money to pay Ned's lawyers 1 more million per year, in exchange for a lie that "Li Chen was department chair Ambar Sengupta's postdoc" . The sky-high-expensive lie " Li Chen was department chair Ambar Sengupta's supervisee" should be hand-signed by CT President Martin Looney, Gov. Ned, AG Tong and Ned-party-leaders, and be stored in US museums forever.
(5) Ned Regime conceals Baudoin's emails
Lawyers, hired by democratic party leaders, turn "Fabrice Baudoin" into "faculty member" in this log and refuse to turn out Baudoin's email.
（6）Ned deletes Baudoin criminal evidence
Baudoin's webpages contain Baudoin's student list and travel lists. Li Chen had a poor publication, in accordance with "web of science" database. What is worse, Li Chen's recruitment process violates state law. Ned's lawyers intimidate/defraud department chair that Li Chen was department chair's supervisee. Consequently, department chair justified the recruitment of Li Chen .
CT democratic leaders (e.g. Martin Looney, Bob Duff , Jason Rojas) are responsible for deleting Baudoin's criminal evidence, fabricating FOIA log, and concealing Baudoin's emails.
Appendix F. Media reports: Gov. Ned's two pillars of cronyism
CT democratic leaders are famous for cronyism, which is exactly kleptocracy
"Democrats, who have long dominated the government and come to do whatever they please, granting all kinds of lucrative goodies, jobs, lavish contracts, even bloated lifetime pensions, to cronies."
(1) 1st pillar of cronyism: Ned-UConn-whitewash system
The whitewash system at University of Connecticut (UConn) is constructed by CT government and reports directly to governor's trustee.
Employees have been categorized into the privileged aristocrats (e.g. the subject) and ordinary employees. Ordinary people accused of committing crimes receive harsh penalties, while the privileged aristocrats (e.g. the subject) are insulated from the consequences of violating law.
The above mentioned cases and the subject's case are manipulated by similar Ned's lawyers., and have been detected by many media: Yankee Institute, nbcconnecticut, wtnh, wfsb, etc. As long as the witnesses (or victims) are weak, Ned's lawyers delete the UConn privilege class' criminal evidence. According to a newspaper, Daily Campus, "only 3.75% was investigated. All were found not guilty".
UConn privileged class' victims are exponentially increasing . UConn privileged class' crimes can make witnesses (or victims) feel humiliated and overwhelmed with shame. Most witnesses (or victims) would rather suffer in silence than bear the embarrassment of reporting crimes to UConn rulers. Only a tiny fraction of witnesses (or victims) , for the purpose of preventing the privileged class ( predators) from ruining more public members, divulge their experiences to the rulers. These witnesses (or victims) usually view the rulers as the most trustworthy and respectable persons in the world.
(2) 2nd pillar of cronyism: Secrecy in CT public corruption cases
Newspapers "the day" and "ctmirror" expose the secrecy.
Appendix G. CT monopoly originates from legal loopholes
（1） regarding unpunished corruption cases, CT FOIA does not have mandatory disclosure provision.
In such states as Pennsylvania (PA) and New York (NYC), public corruption cases are reported to the public
On the contrary, under CT FOIA, citizens cannot get access to unpunished corruption cases. Leader-crony patron-client networks are concealed from the average citizens. Average citizens do not know anything about incumbent official's corruption. Incumbent officials achieve electoral victory again and again, because the government uses public fund to whitewash crimes are withheld from the average citizens.
(2) CT corruption law deliberately shields decision-makers (e.g. Governor, AG, their party leaders ) from liability and makes civilian oversight completely impossible .
In such states as Louisiana (LA), chief prosecutors put their signatures in reports, and open the reports in website for public scrutiny.
On the contrary, CT decision-makers of public corruption cases ( e.g. governor, his leaders) do not need to write a report, letting alone putting their signatures in reports. Decision-makers of public corruption cases can buy vote with impunity or grant impunity to cronies in a traceless and recordless way. The resulting leader-crony patron-client networks make CT the most monopolistic place in the world.
(3) CT public corruption law does not release public corruption prosecutors from partly control.
As soon as president, governor and AG come from the same party, anti-corruption instrument may easily become invalid and incapacitated
for the above reasons, more than 33 neighboring states try to free anti-corruption prosecutors from partisan control , and set up independent prosecutors:
In contrast, from CT public corruption law, CT anti-corruption prosecutors are placed in the cage of a single political party, when governor and AG come from the same party. CT senators have been urging government to release public corruption prosecutors from political party's control:
Regretfully, party leaders buy support and other benefits, with impunity for the privileged class, at the expense of the public they were elected to serves. Patron-client networks and vote-buying with impunity enable this party to monopolize CT for nearly 80 years.
Appendix H. A plan to fix CT legal loopholes
(1) Require that AG and governor to sit in opposite parties. After governor election, citizens elect an AG from remaining parties. When governor and AG come from the same party, party leaders recklessly fabricate / delete evidence in public corruption cases, and leverage public service for personal gain.
(2) Force AG to sign his/her name on the reports of public corruption cases, and to publish reports in AG's website. ( This is convention in such states as Louisiana, their IG corresponds to AG ) . This provision ends partisan controls over AG.
(3) Abolish secrecy provision in all public corruption laws (e.g. False Claim Act ) . FOIA needs to be modified such that unpunished public cases are open to all citizens .These provisions end vote-buying with impunity and dismantle leader-crony patron-client networks.
(4) Ban CT government leaders from manipulating Ned-fabricate-evidence-lawyers to delete/ fabricate evidence. Public-agency-whitewash-lawyers are unique in two-party election system (e.g. America, European) , and should be turned into real prosecutors.
(5) Establishes agencies and laws to help the public to charge against governing bodies. US is in dire need of "derelict in duty" law, to discipline governing bodies (e.g. president, governor, AG, ethic office, education department, justice department) . For example, the Ned-party-leaders-controlled-UConn-lawyers handled both Gopal and the subject in a double standard way. It is necessary to create an agency and a law provision to force to Gov. Ned's leaders ( e.g. CT president Martin Looney) sign their names in the reports , and to display Ned leaders' double standard in US museums.
American democracy rests on faith in "government by laws, and not by men". Please kindly share this article . Gov Lamont funnels public fund to Fabrice Baudoin by concealing Baudoin's email. I invite all public members to make a FOIA request about Baudoin's email from this website