Petition for Removal of Southeast Trans (Broker) Providers
We, the small business/transportation providers of Indiana, petition to the City and State representatives to immediately remove Southeast Trans, newly appointed Traditional transportation broker, as broker for the state of Indiana. We feel we are being treated unfairly due to the following reasons:Sign PetitionSign Petition
1. We are being made to produce all new documentation with only 4 weeks’ notice for major credentialing (i.e. Auto insurance, workers compensation policies, drivers validation [background checks, drug screens, etc]) at our own expense.
2. We have excessive financial burden to acquire new policies (auto policies), get vehicles equipped with all things required by SEtrans (spill kits, step stools, etc), signage on vehicles, new driver credentialing (even though we are currently valid for the delivering service to Medicaid clients for the state of Indiana).
3. We have been instructed NOT to cross the threshold of any person’s home to assist into transporting vehicle OR the appointment facility’s threshold to accompany person to appropriate clinic for appointment.
4. Our members are accustomed to our professional service and are now being forced to put their trust in other providers that don’t know them, care about them, or understand their needs as the current providers understand them.
5. Our members have verbalized having no knowledge of or information as to the current changes in making transportation arrangements. No phone number, no correspondence or contact from the new broker, Medicaid, or FSSA.