1. Canadians demand that Justin Trudeau immediately resign from office of Prime Minister. A continually growing number of Canadians no longer believe that he is concerned for the safety of national interests.
2. Justin Trudeau’s burning passion to bring 25,000+ muslim “refugees” into Canada has created deep fears among Canadians who believe this is a dangerous idea and that the Prime Minister is forcing his personal agenda against the wishes of concerned Canadians.
3. There is at least one muslim MP in the new Liberal government who is linked directly to muslim extremist groups and currently is influential in determining which muslim “refugees” will be permitted entry Into Canada. This alone is a threat to national security. This MP must resign immediately.
4. Canadians demand and immediate halt to all muslim immigration and an immediate passage of Bill C-51 to be implemented which will allow the government to expel all suspected and convicted extremists out of Canada.
5. Canadians demand that all immigrants who are able to; but refuse to work to be stripped of their welfare benefits which are creating an economic hardship for all Canadian taxpayers. Welfare benefits are not for unemployable and non English speaking migrants. These are for Canadian citizens alone.
6. There is reason to believe that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau converted to islam and failed to mention this to the Canadian voters during the election campaign of 2015. With the ever growing threat of islam across the globe, the last thing Canadians want is a muslim Prime Minister.
7. Proper security screening measures are not being employed the way the government vowed they would be. This act alone allows terrorists the opportunity to enter Canada undetected.
8. I am asking that all concerned Canadians visit youtube and watch the video “Canada Defiance” to understand the full details of the examples listed above.
This petition, once the signature goal has been reached, will be delivered to the Prime Minister by the national media. At the descretion of the Canadian public, a federal election may be demanded.
Canadians are standing united in this cause which is non negotiable. The safety and wellbeing of Canada and its citizens must be the first priority of the federal government.
The elected officials are the EMPLOYEES while the Canadian citizens are the EMPOYERS.
The people will have the final say.