A petition to the Fridays for Future, Youth for Climate, Youth Strike 4 Climate, etc.
Show the world your commitment beyond words to the climate & environment cause — while protesting, publicly declare that you will:Sign PetitionSign Petition
• stop wearing plastic clothes and shoes, chemically whitened jeans, etc.,
• eat only organic food, avoid meat and over fished seafood (better yet — you will become vegetarian or even vegan),
• recycle all plastics or stop using them (bottles, bags, containers, utensils, etc.),
• switch to biking or public transportation, and if you really need to use a car, you will use carpooling,
• for long distance traveling you will avoid taking aircraft and switch to trains or coaches instead,
• at home in the winter you will lower down the heating and put on extra warm clothes, in the summer you will not use air-conditioning but wear less instead,
• stop taking long hot showers or baths, stop using tumble dryers and dry your clothes outside instead,
• change all lighting to LED, avoid using power hungry home appliances for long hours (large TVs, powerful computers and consoles),
• in the future you will not live in a house but rather in an apartment and you will never own a car.
It's you - the new generations - who have to behave in a sustainable way to preserve the climate and the environment. Asking politicians to "do something" will only promote them to use the environment as a new ideology for more power, more regulations and more bureaucracy.