We need reliable power! Support Energize Eastside!
The Eastside’s electric grid must have more transmission capacity by 2018 or residents and businesses from Bothell to Renton could face a scenario of rolling blackouts or full-scale power outages. This is unacceptable – residents, schools, businesses, social service agencies, and hospitals all rely on dependable power. To do nothing or to delay could have serious economic consequences to the Eastside.
As concerned community members:
- We want to ensure the Eastside has the infrastructure it needs to support thriving businesses and neighborhoods.
- We are concerned about the economic, social and public safety impacts to the community if the Eastside’s electric need isn’t solved in a timely manner.
- We believe that for our region to continue to prosper, we must have electrical infrastructure that is built on time using proven technologies to deliver dependable power.
- We support using the existing utility corridor for this infrastructure upgrade.
- We support Puget Sound Energy’s Energize Eastside project.
- We need Energize Eastside to keep the lights on - at home, at play, and on the job - as we grow into the future.
Sign PetitionSign Petition
We support Puget Sound Energy’s Energize Eastside project. We need Energize Eastside to keep the lights on – at home, at play and on the job – as we grow into the future.
I support PSE’s Energize Eastside project!