We are two artists working together, husband and wife: Nicholas Shaplyko and Ekaterina Sorokina - owners and co-founders of "Museum of Modern Renaissance" located at 115 College Ave in Somerville MA 02144.
This is our residence. We live and work here
Our property is located 10 feet away from apartment building at 119 College Ave.
Property owner of this building had installed 5G cell antenna directed to our master bedroom.
Radiation from cell antenna outside the bathroom window adjacent to the master bedroom, measured 85,000uW/m2
Building Biology guidelines recommend 10uW/m2
Leon Kostrichkin, who lived and worked at 115 College Ave in Somerville has died from cancer on March 6, 2019.
Right now we are unable to live in our own house because it is dangerous to live in. We are unable to work productively because our health is already damaged and we are unable to resolve this
situation without your help.
FACTS about 5G:
1. Some 5G pundits contend that the new network generates radiofrequency radiation that can damage DNA and lead to cancer; cause oxidative damage that can cause premature aging; disrupt cell metabolism; and potentially lead to other diseases through the generation of stress proteins.
2. Low doses of RF radiation over a long period time are linked to cancer, headaches, depression, anxiety, sleep issues and other ailments.
3. Generation Zapped Award-Winning Film
FACTS ABOUT THE PROPERTY OWNER OF 119 College Ave Somerville:
Latest Deal for Dr. Gerald Chan a $13.3M Somerville Buy
August 24, 2015
SOMERVILLE—A 41-unit apartment building near Tufts University is the latest conquest of prolific CRE investor Dr. Gerald Chan, with his Newton-based company paying $13.3 million for 119 College Ave. in an exchange orchestrated by NAI/Hunneman Commercial Co. representing a private family partnership that had held the property for over a half-century. First Republic Bank financed the acquisition by Sandtail LLC with a $7.3 million loan.
1. Gerald L. Chan (born 1953/1954) is a Hong Kong-born American billionaire, and the brother of fellow billionaire Ronnie Chan. They run the Hang Lung Group, of which he is a director.
2. Gerald Chan has a master's degree in Medical Radiological Physics and doctorate in Radiation Biology from Harvard University.
3. He is a director of Hang Lung Group, Stealth Peptides, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Matrivax, Vaccine Technologies Inc, and Oxyrane.
4. Gerald L. Chan is co-founder and director of The Morningside Group. He is known for his commitment to advancing bold research that targets autoimmune diseases, microbial infections, cancers, and other maladies.
5. When his family gave Harvard School of Public Health $350 million, the largest donation ever given to Harvard, the school was renamed the
6. Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health for Chan's late father. As of 2015, he had invested $500 million in the Harvard Square district of Cambridge, where he reportedly lives.
I strongly believe, that property owner is responsible to maintain his property the way, that it is not affects health and wellbeing of his tenants and his neighbors.
I was trying to contact with property owner to remove this source of electromagnetic radiation more than month ago, but nothing had been done.
5G cell antenna must be removed NOW!!!