Back child support should be deducted from a Non0Custodial parents tax refundf

The state made a mistake thinking my Ex-husband over paid me and in one month they took over $ 200.00 out of my Child support with no warning. They have now put a new order in to effect so that my Ex- husband only has to pay what they sent him out of my check at a total of $10.00 a week. The state felt free to take every penny they tought he had over paid out of just 1 child support check that I needed to take care of my child, but it will take him 8mos to pay back what they took out of just 1mos child support froim me. My Ex- husband is in total arrears of over $900.00. If the Stae of Indiana has no Oroiblem with taking that nuch money out of 1 child support check why can they not do the same, or better yet send his tax return y=to me. This is an extremely unfair process that our great State is following, not to mention very unfair to the custodial parent.

Sign Petition
Sign Petition
You have JavaScript disabled. Without it, our site might not function properly.

privacy policy

By signing, you accept Care2's terms of service.

Having problems signing this? Let us know.