Make Weed Medically Legal For Everyone
Weed has been illegal for years. Why? Sign PetitionSign Petition
Most people think that it's a gateway drug used for just getting high or intoxicated.
A few states have already legalized weed such as Florida, North Dakota, Montana, California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and the District Of Columbia.
The medical benefits that weed can provide are these:
● It can be used to treat Glaucoma
● It may help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health.
● It can help control epileptic seizures; it also decreases the symptoms of a severe seizure disorder known as Dravet's Syndrome.
● A chemical found in marijuana stops cancer from spreading.
● It may decrease anxiety.
● THC slows the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
● The drug eases the pain of multiple sclerosis.
● Other types of muscle spasms could be helped too.
● It lessens side effects from treating hepatitis C and increases treatment effectiveness.
● Marijuana treats inflammatory bowel diseases.
● It relieves arthritis discomfort.
● It helps your metabolism
● It improves the symptoms of Lupus, an autoimmune disorder.
● Marijuana might be able to help with Crohn's disease.
● Pot soothes tremors for people with Parkinson's disease.
● Marijuana helps veterans suffering from PTSD.
● Marijuana protects the brain after a stroke.
● It might protect the brain from concussions and trauma.
● Weed reduces some of the awful pain and nausea from chemo, and stimulates appetite.
● Marijuana can help people trying to cut back on drinking.
● It can help chronic pain
● It may be able to help people with depression
There are so many benefits that cannabis has. We need to get weed legalized as natural medicine. Now, it is someone's choice if they want to naturally medicate or not. But why should it be illegal when it can literally save so many lives?