For years, SunCal has worked closely with the community to design an Oak Knoll development that the community supports. They have worked diligently, through public comment and outreach to ensure that the Oak Knoll Community benefits all Oaklanders.
Here is Why We Believe in the Oak Knoll development:
• Project labor agreement for family-sustaining wages
• Job training programs for Oaklanders
• 5,013 jobs
• $36.8 Million in annual revenue for Oakland
• $6.4 Million to the Oakland Unified School District
• $20 Million to Oakland to support affordable housing
• Restoring a walkable creek and planting 8,000 native trees
• Creating public green-space
• Respecting the history of this community
Sign this petition and tell the Oakland City Council that the Oak Knoll development is good for our community, and we want to see it built!
About SunCal: SunCal is the leading residential, mixed use and repurposed land developer in the country. The company's commitment to creating community is what has led landowners to continually trust SunCal to plan and develop their most valued projects. Through smart planning, community involvement and a respect for the natural environment, SunCal has managed some of the most successful large-scale developments throughout the U.S.