A PETITION FROM ANTHEM RANCH RESIDENTS TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The residents signed below hold CCMC and the Anthem Board of Directors responsible for the resignation of Katherine Erstad and DEMAND that:Sign PetitionSign Petition
1. A special Community Meeting with CCMC management and HOA Board be held next week after Katherine’s celebration to explain to the residents what happened and what they are going to do about it. We want a free forum with candid answers to our questions and concerns.
2. An explanation as to why the BOD was not informed until September 29 of Katherine’s job concerns when both CCMC and the BOD contract representative were aware in July.
3. CCMC provide in writing what actions they plan to take to resolve the issue. We do not accept that the job description for the lifestyle director could not be changed.
4.The BOD must demand that CCMC provide an HR executive to immediately investigate what issues exist in the current CCMC Anthem organization. We want a measurement of overall morale and possibly a 360 evaluation process to take place. We demand CCMC to report to the BOD and determine what other actions may be necessary to stabilize the situation.
5. We demand that CCMC draft a job description for the replacement of Katherine to BOD.
6. The BOD should immediately form a search committee to evaluate a replacement to CCMC.
7. The BOD demand that, in the event internal organizational issues are resolved, CCMC will attempt to rehire Katherine to work at Anthem in a senior position.