Open the NIH!
The US National Institutes of Health has resisted disclosing taxpayer-funded viral research--only releasing extensively redacted information in response to legal action. Sign PetitionSign Petition
Tell your representative to open the NIH to the public and independent researchers.
AS OF SEPTEMBER 2022*:
- With an official estimate of 17 million deaths, we still do not have basic information needed to determine if COVID is natural or human made.
- We have not even officially determined the location of the outbreak.
- Laboratory records of this research have not been made available to independent researchers
- Independent researchers have yet to investigate the US laboratories engaged in the engineering of SARS-CoV-like viruses nor of the Wuhan laboratory
* As reported on 9/14/22 by The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the COVID-19 pandemic.