First off, I've wanted a NHL team in Houston for yrs.
We've tried 2 times before in 1979 and 1997 but were rejected.
Spread the word thru out social media #NHLHouston #TeamHouston.
One voice starts it, but needs hundreds more backing them up.
Why it's good for Houston
1. Job opportunities
2. Family fun entertainment
3. Houston is the best market in the country for the National Hockey League to add or relocate a team, according to a new study.
4. We loved the Aeros
5. We've shown that we are a major league city and support our teams during the good and bad times. (NFL, NBA, MLB MLS, NWSL)
6. The fourth largest city in the United States.
7. If the NHL will put teams in Columbus and Phoenix, there is no excuse for not putting a team in Houston.
8. We already have an arena that could house an NHL team so no need to build a new one and no tax dollars are used.
9. Anytime a team currently in the NHL was on the verge of relocating Houston was mentioned as a possibility.
10. Let's change the possibility into reality.
11. Our neighbors up north in Dallas agree with the idea of the NHL in Houston http://www.defendingbigd.com/2015/6/29/5444540/nhl-expansion-Houston-Las-Vegas-Dallas-Stars-Aeros-Seattle-Hartford-Kansas-City-Quebec
12. The great Gordie Howe donned an Aeros jersey during his playing career and helped put Houston on the map, like Earl Campbell Craig Biggio Jeff Bagwell Jose Altuve JJ Watt just to name few did and have.
13. Houston is one of the most international cities in the US.
Buy our shirts to show support around town.
Follow us on Twitter @CrazyTex00 @Hockey2Houston @NHLHouston @DanRS87