Immigrant education rights plan

Lets say you were born in the republic of Congo and became a successful doctor and after a few years you want to move to america but if you do you're education is void you either have to start you're education over or drop it and get a new job an american medical degree is expensive you cant afford it so you have to find something else to do some immigrants who were successful in there home countries now are making much less. yet someone from Germany who also was a doctor can move here and work as a doctor with out having to restart they're education but because you received education in a third world country you don't get to do what you did for many years even if you're an amazing doctor but the doctor from Germany can jump right in to his German career. this hits home for me because my dad used to be a physical educator and track and field coach in Cuba he moved here to have a better life. but went from being a teacher making good money to being a mechanic making less. I believe that a system should be in place to give immigrants a chance to continue their careers here in the united states. I want to bring up this issue to the united states government. so they can put forth a test that will see if they have the requirements to have the degree they earned in their home country and get it again in America. this petition is in favor of creating a test for immigrants that need to get degrees that they have already earned in their home countries. Singing this petition says that you are in favor of testing immigrants so they can acquire degrees and have careers in America. the results from this petition will be given to congress.

Sign Petition
Sign Petition
You have JavaScript disabled. Without it, our site might not function properly.

See our privacy policy.

By signing, you accept Care2's terms of service and agree to receive communications about our campaigns through email and other methods. You can unsub at any time here.

Having problems signing this? Let us know.