Demand Equal rights for Mother's and Fathers

The courts and attorneys in Ralls County and surrounding area, are corrupt and are fully capable of resolving these issues, but instead.. they allow attorneys to try to force parents to sign over their parental rights for no legitimate reason. Then say that it's illegal to forgive the child support orders and back owed support because that's considered buying and selling children when money exchanges hands during an adoption process. ( First of all,. It was THEIR idea,... And that is absolutely NOT true. It happens every single day! Not that it's what I want to do. Because after filing 9 separate motions against my kids father, for not obeying the parenting plan and judges orders.... I STILL have been illigitimately kept and Alienated from my children for weeks, months, and even years at a time. Currently it has been over a year since I've been allowed to see or speak to them. They are 15 and 9.
My youngest child is 5 and lives with me. She has Autism and I care for her đź’Ż percent by myself! How does this happen? I just don't think I'll ever understand. The only reason they have not put a stop to this nonsense is because if they do...... They won't be able to financially exploit me or my family any longer. Let's Make it STOP! Please help me expose these corrupted people! TY and God Bless!

Sign Petition
Sign Petition
You have JavaScript disabled. Without it, our site might not function properly.

Privacy Policy

By signing, you accept Care2's Terms of Service.
You can unsub at any time here.

Having problems signing this? Let us know.