Stop Run Away Mothers (SRAM)

    Stop mother's from running away with children born out of wedlock to other states. If there is claims of abuse of some kind physical,mental, or drugs. Then said mother should go to the police and then put in a secret temporary home or room till court can prove or make a decision on what to do next. During that time DCF should bring the kid back and forth to each parent 50/50 system. If said mother does run and it's proven of false allegations. Then said mother could face jail time for minor kidnapping.
    Sign Petition
    Sign Petition
    You have JavaScript disabled. Without it, our site might not function properly.

    Privacy Policy

    By signing, you accept Care2's Terms of Service.
    You can unsub at any time here.

    Having problems signing this? Let us know.