Local authorities and Animal Rescue Corps (ARC) came upon a horrific scene
in Nashville, where dozens of small and medium sized dogs were trapped in absolute squalor. The conditions were among the worst the organization had ever encountered.
In fact, at the property, ARC recorded the highest level of ammonia ever found at a home due to the enormous amount of feces and urine.
We cannot allow this property owner to get access to animals again!Sign now to demand that the owner of this property be banned from ever obtaining, owning, or working with animals again!
Frankly, it is lucky that rescuers found all of these sweet pups alive. The dogs are now safely awaiting forever homes at rescues across the country, including ALIVE Rescue in Chicago.
Upon rescue, the animals were suffering from a wide array of conditions - from bite wounds and fur loss, to ear and eye infections and even parasites. Dogs were emaciated and skin inflammation abounded. There were even puppies just a few weeks old, along with other pregnant dogs, living in these tragic conditions at the property.
We must protect other pets from such suffering, by ensuring that this person never gets near animals again. Local authorities must ban this property owner from owning or working with animals again! Sign the petition now if you agree!