Fabrice Baudoin's case is known as "UConn corruption" case. The background is available at the searching results of "victim uconn impunity" or "victim uconn corruption" from websites. All public members are suffering from oppression, corruption, malevolence and vice in Baudoin's case. Connecticut (CT) Great-Assembly-appointed watchdog agencies "conduct oversight over state agencies on behalf of the people of the state". They sent Fabrice Baudoin's case to Attorney General's Office (AGO) , in representative of all people.
In accordance with Freedom of information Act ( FOIA ) https://www.foia.gov/ , the public members have the right of requesting whatever evidence about Fabrice Baudoin from Governor's UConn Board: https://publicrecords.uconn.edu/ Illegal behaviors, such as redaction of Fabrice Baudoin's name and concealment of Fabrice Baudoin's criminal evidence, not only undermine the public interest, but also defy against FOIA law. Their violation of FOIA can be sent to CT Freedom of information (FOI) commission
Emboldened by CT monopoly, under Governor's UConn Board, UConn officials convert "Fabrice Baudoin" into some other words in FOIA request log, whenever the public members type "Fabrice Baudoin" in their FOIA requests. The public members may call "911" and ask a policeperson to record the process of making the FOIA request, as the evidence for the FOI commission.
On Aug. 27, the process of making the FOIA request is in this video
Two days later (on Aug. 29), under Governor's UConn Board, UConn officials published the above FOIA request (with Baudoin's name redacted) at "Investigation Documentation" of this URL.
It is clear that, from the video, the original FOIA request is as follows:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, Connecticut General Statutes Section 1-200 et. seq., I am requesting any documentation that could be viewed as 'opinion' and 'decision documentation' regarding
- 2013—2014: When Fabrice Baudoin was a teacher at another university, Fabrice Baudoin traveled with his student (Jing Wang) to such places as France for at least three times. Document showed that Baudoin did not bring other students. Is there any travel documents (from U.S. Customhouse) show the contrary?
- 2015—2016: When Baudoin was a teacher at another university, Baudoin traveled with ex-student (Jing Wang) to such places as Japan and China. Document showed that Baudoin did not bring other students in the Japan trip. Is there any travel documents (from U.S. Customhouse) show the contrary?
- 2016: Baudoin's wife Jeana Vatamanelu became an assistant professor. Given that UConn Board's steward did not allow Richard Colangel to hire an official's daughter, why Baudoin can recommend his wife Vatamanelu as an UConn assistant Professor? By now, how much did Connecticut pay?
- Nov., 2016: Baudoin travelled to Germany, where he met Li Chen. Document shows that Baudoin did not bring other students. Is there any travel documents (from U.S. Customhouse) show the contrary?
- Jul., 2017: Baudoin travelled to Spain, which was Chen's working country. How much did Connecticut pay?
- Jul., 2017: As UConn's post doc committee, Baudoin procured a postdoc (UConn assis. Professor) job for Li Chen. In total, how much did Connecticut pay for Chen's three-year salary as an UConn assitant professor?
- Sep., 2018: Baudoin went to Mexico with Li Chen. Document showed that Baudoin did not bring any other UConn students. Is there any travel documents (from U.S. Customhouse) show the contrary? Apart from Mexico, did they went to other countries, e.g. Canada?
- Nov., 2018: How much did Connecticut pay for Baudoin's meeting with his ex-student Jing Wang at UConn?
- Apr. 2019: Which date did Baudoin travel to Purdue? Which female was involved in this trip? Li Chen or Jing Wang?
- May, 2019: How long did Li Chen' vacation last? How much did Connecticut pay?
- Jun., 2019: Baudoin went to China, where Li Chen was taking vacation. Which Chinese cities did Baudoin and Li Chen go? How much did Connecticut pay?
- Nov., 2019: Baudoin went to Germany with Li Chen. Document shows that Baudoin did not bring any other UConn students. Is there any travel documents (from U.S. Customhouse) show the contrary? Given UConn rulers dismiss Ram Gopal based on Gopal's four trips, why did UConn rulers justify these trips?
- 2017---2020: How much did Connecticut reimburse Chen's dozen trips?
Concerning UConn corruption, if any witnesses have Fabrice Baudoin's criminal evidence, please kindly provide to CT Attorney General's Office and CT watchdog's agencies, to complement the existing evidence. Connecticut has strongest law to protect the witnesses of public corruption cases. The disclosure is protected under CT public corruption statutes