WHAT IS THE RIDE TO WORK INITIATIVE?
Ride to Work LLC is a transportation management company based in Philadelphia. When COVID-19 devastated our local economy, we jumped into action and started the Ride to Work Initiative to get 1000 Pennsylvanians back to work!
To read more on the Initiative, click here. To watch videos, click here.
WHO BENEFITS FROM DRT 247?
- Adversely Impacted and Marginalized Workers ("AIM") get reliable, affordable safe transportation to work, which addresses last mile issues, for all three shifts.
- Agencies address a major obstacle in their clients' success
- Employers benefit from workers showing up on time and reduction in turnover.
- The region benefits from increased tax collection from and spending by workers.
Your signature helps us secure the remaining $3,000,000 we need to get 1000 people back to work. With all of the new funding our local, state and federal legislators are considering which programs to support. Your signature is the support we need to show the legislators that our stakeholders and the community want to The Initiative to be funded!
Fun fact: The average cost of a ride to an AIM worker job site is $30. Right now the Stakeholders contribute 70% of the cost of that ride, i.e., $21. We are counting on our legislators for the remaining 30%., i.e., $9 per ride.
WANT MORE INFORMATION? Website | White Paper | OICA Partnership | In the News