We are facing a climate emergency. Climate change is wreaking havoc on our wildlife and habitats, while putting more and more people's lives and homes at risk. We are calling on the UK government to declare a climate emergency.
Sign up to make your voice be heard and call on the UK government to take urgent action to:
- Make climate action a priority
- End support for fossil fuels - including no more subsidies for oil and gas, stopping fracking and halting airport expansion
- Invest in the clean economy - including renewables, electric vehicles and carbon neutral homes
- Restore the environment at home and abroad
- End the UK's domestic contribution to climate change by committing to net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2045
Sign the petition to fight for your world.