Ashely fyffe a florida case worker repeatedly failed to address safety concerns relating a a child she was over seeing. Ashley fyffe needs to be held accountable and not work for the agency any more.
* video surfaced of one concern showing the concerns were true
* failed to supply school records and medical records
* lied under oath involving a mental health evaluation that was completed.
* lied to the courts in documents submitted saying a evaluation on the child was pending when in fact it was completed 2 months before that court date.
* once child was removed from the home with safety concerns this case worker told the old care givers to go to court and recommand he be moved out of state ( case worker was already off the case)
* there were concerns the child needed mental health counseling, the case worker failed to acknowledge parent concern even though the child was purposely being confused by old care givers.