PetSmart's owner, private equity firm BC Partners (BCP), is raiding the retailer's profits while its cost-cutting measures and inhumane management practices hurt innocent animals and the PetSmart workers who love and care for them.
Unleashed corporate greed has harmed and even risked the lives of animals in PetSmart's care. But it's pet care workers and pet parents who pay the price for BCP's failure to provide proper equipment, training, and adequate staffing to ensure the loving care and attention animals deserve.Pet parents and pet care workers must unite in demanding #PetCareOverProfits!Workers have joined together to call on BCP to guarantee:
Join PetSmart workers as they fight back against BCP's unleashed greed — sign today!
- Quality Jobs ($15 minimum wage, fair schedules, paid time off)
- Healthcare for All (including part-time workers)
- Pet Care Over Profit (functional equipment, proper supplies, necessary training)
- Job Protections (severance pay and 90-days notice in the event of layoffs)
- Worker Representation on the Board of Directors (frontline workers must have a voice in setting company policy)