3/27/2021 CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED: ADD THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT TO IT NOW!
WE OF NAT'L ERA ALLIANCE INC. HAVE WORKED NONSTOP 22 YRS+, 18/7, UNPAID, TO STOP SEX DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN BY ADDING US TO THE US CONSTITUTION. AFTER MORE THAN 100 YEARS WOMEN AND MEN HAVE FINALLY ACHIEVED THE 38 STATES' REQUIRED RATIFICATIONS ON 1/27/2020! NOW THOUSANDS OF ORGANIZATIONS SUPPORT OUR AIMS. WITHOUT ERA TO PROTECT US AS A CONTRACT WITH OUR NATION, WE CONTINUE TO BE TREATED AS 2ND CLASS AND WITHOUT CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION; WE WOMEN HAVE ONLY OUR OWN SELVES TO PROTECT US FROM BEING LEFT BEHIND FOR CENTURIES. AS WE MOVE FORWARD ASSERTIVELY NOW, WE NEED CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION BY THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT NOW! PLEASE BRING WOMEN'S EQUAL RIGHTS UP TO SPEED BY SIGNING THIS PETITION NOW.
GOP LAWSUITS IMMEDIATELY BARRED ERA FROM ADDITION TO OUR U.S.CONSTITUTION. OUR OWN SUITS ARE TOSSED OUT BY "NO STANDING", FAILURE BASED ON PROCESS, NOT FACTS. ("NO STANDING" IS A DEVICE USED WHEN THE OPPOSITION HAS NO VIABLE FACTS TO LITIGATE AGAINST AN OTHERWISE FINE COMPLAINT.)
ERA SAYS: "EQUALITY OF RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW SHALL NOT BE DENIED OR ABRIDGED BY THE U.S. OR BY ANY STATE ON ACCOUNT OF SEX." OUR OWN BILL TO ELIMINATE OPPOSITION HAS PASSED US HOUSE TWICE;NOW ON WAY THRU US SENATE AS SJR 1! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO ELIMINATE THE SPECIOUS TIME LIMIT ON ERA PASSAGE THAT FLIES IN THE FACE OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT THAT, ONCE FULLY PASSED, OUR ERA AMENDMENT #28 SHALL BE ADDED FORTHWITH TO THE U.S.CONSTITUTION. ERA IS NOT, NEVER WAS "ALL ABOUT ABORTION". IT IS A NEEDED BIG FIRST STEP TOWARD MAKING U.S.A. A TRUE "REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY"!
A SUMMARY OF BENEFITS OF THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT#28, WHEN ADDED RIGHTFULLY TO OUR CONSTITUTION:
The Equal Rights Amendment simply states:
"Equality under the law shall not be denied by the United States or by Any State ON ACCOUNT OF SEX". Once passed into our U.S. Constitution, it…
1. Makes Sex Discrimination against Males and Females a U.S. Constitutional violation. One example, public safety: Rape adjudicated as the soul-searing crime that it is. Another, fair divorce and child custody, etc.
2. NOT an entitlement. Simply equal treatment for American Males and Females, a worthy principle. Nothing more.
3. Statistics from already-ratified states: rates of abortion and divorce are lower there than in Un-ratified states. Women, girls are More than just their uterus.)
4. The Equal Rights Amendment is Not Dead, says
a) Virginia's Attorney General James Gilmore, Northam
b) The Time Limit is impotent as is not in the votable section of this Amendment, but located separately.
c) N.B., full Acceptance of the 2 recent state ratifications
d) No state's act to rescind its vote for ERA ratification has ever been officially accepted. Our U.S. Constitution does not provide for ratification votes' recissions/later reversals of votes.
5. Economists predict a 15% surge in Gross Domestic Product/GDP similar to other nations' experiences and seconded by the IMF, EU, UN and OECD.
6. This Amendment uniquely REQUIRES NO FUNDING and is U.N.-predicted to stabilize communities, lending healing to our Nation.
7. State Legislature's Staff Analyses find no drawbacks to its addition to our Constitution..
8. A recent nationwide survey demonstrates that 94% of those in All American sectors are In Favor of ERA passage. (see validated survey at www.2passERA.org)
9. Analyses predict that wise voters, especially women, the nation's majority, may likely flock to the polls for those lawmakers endorsing this Amendment.
10. According to Amendment wording, passage may not affect corporate donors' bottom lines.
11. Once America's fine Males realize that the ERA benefits them, too, its passage could act to dissolve common adversity between the sexes.
12. Will be a big step toward asserting that U.S.A. IS in truth a "Representative Democracy"
(2021) copyrighted. Nat'l Equal Rights Amendment Alliance, Inc. Sandy Oestreich, Pres.; Prof.Emerita, Adelphi U.,NY; Former elected official; 40-year Nurse Practitioner; Co-author, internationally distributed pharmacology ref. texts; awards,etc.
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION NOW. Thank You!