Imagine losing, not just one, but two pets within days of each other without warning. It's a pet parent's worst nightmare. And it's what happened to Mike Dyer.
After first noticing that 11-month-old Carly was abnormally lethargic, Dyer rushed her to the vet only to find out that she was going into kidney failure. The Dyer family decided to put Carly down. A few days later, Dyer noticed the same thing with 8-month-old Sparky. After discovering that Sparky was bleeding internally, the Dyers again made the difficult choice to put him down. Toxicology reports showed that the two dogs had lethal amounts of ibuprofen and anti-freeze in their systems. They were poisoned.Please sign this petition urging the Phoenix Police Department to investigate the suspicious nature of these deaths!
Following the deaths, Dyers learned that this wasn't the first time something like this happened in the neighborhood. About 18 months ago, five dogs also died due to poisoning. Something is clearly off. The Phoenix Police Department needs to get to the bottom of these suspicious deaths to protect other dogs from meeting the same untimely fate. Add your name to this Care2 petition today!